Santa Mansuri vs. Christkind Kusanagi
The Fast and the Furiosa: Bakunin Gifts!
an Infinity Christmas scenario
Who is the real Santa? Both players choose a special character from his faction, who fights to be the real Santa.
You win by delivering more presents than your adversary. A good thing they brought some help.
Deliver more presents than your adversary.
There are no classified objects.
- 240 points, 5 SWC, Limited Insertion
- A character who is the Santa (follow the rules for the DataTracker)
- at least one remote with Baggage, they carry all the presents
- at least one trooper with Engineer skill is clever to bring
- Feast of love
- all lethal weapons and equipment stay at home. non-lethal is obviously allowed.
- the Santa character and all troopers with veteran or elite classification get a candy thrower (ADHL)
- all troopers get a camera (flash pulse) except for baggage- and G:Servant-remotes
Chimneys & presents
- Place 8 chimneys on the roofs between the deployment zones.
- Since all the objectives are on the roofs it is a good thing to have more cover up there than usual.
- you can use 40mm marker for the chimneys if you don’t have terrain.
- At the beginning of every player turn determine randomly 4 chimneys that create smoke.
- we used 1d20 / 2 and rerolled for 9 and 10 and every chimney that we rolled multiple times.
- You can use standard smoke templates, but we used smaller terrain pieces.
- You cannot deliver a present to a smoking chimney.
- „Create“ a present by spending a short skill in b2b with a baggage remote.
- Every trooper can carry a present (and only one). A present is represented by a 25mm marker in base contact. A marker cannot carry presents.
- Only the Santa character can deliver a present to a chimney (short skill, b2b, attack)
- When in doubt follow the rules for supply boxes.
- Engineers can spend an entire order to cancel their own IMM2 state.